Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many heaters do you have on display?
We have over 80 indoor fireplaces on display at our Hallam showroom and over 20 trusted and leading brands to choose from.
2. How would I know which heater to purchase when there is such a huge selection of brands?
Our experienced staff at Hallam Heating are knowledgeable and can talk you through your requirements on heating capacity, style of home and placement of the heater. There are many factors determining which heater is best suited to your home.
3. What does Hallam Heating sell?
We sell gas fireplaces, imitation gas heaters, open gas heaters, sealed gas heaters, decorative fireplace heaters, gas burners, insert wood heaters, freestanding wood heaters, double-sided wood heaters, pizza ovens, electric fireplace heaters, outdoor heating solutions, accessories including air transfer kits, open fire grates, chimneys, fireplace screens, flues, cowls, tool sets, mantelpieces, and spare parts for almost every heater.
4. What gas fireplace and wood heater brands do you sell?
Our Hallam showroom is one of the largest showrooms of its kind in Victoria with over 80 separate gas fireplace and wood heater displays of varying styles from over 20 individual trusted and leading gas fireplace and wood heater manufacturers such as Archer, Jetmaster, Quadrafire, Heatilator, Nectre, Jotul, Eureka, Jindara, Coonara, HeatCharm, Arrow, Masport, Osburn, Escea, Clean Air, Cannon, Regency.
5. Do you have professional fireplace installers to install the gas or wood heater once we purchase?
Yes, we can arrange on your behalf to have your gas fireplace or wood heater to be installed by our recommended qualified plumbers and licensed solid fuel heater installers.
6. How soon can we collect our gas or wood fireplace once purchased?
Your new gas fireplace or wood heater can generally be collected within the first two days after purchase. Some models may take longer depending on the brand and the stock availability from the manufacturer.
7. How soon can our gas or wood fireplace be installed?
Your gas fireplace or wood heater can normally be installed within a week following your purchase. Again, this will depend upon the brand and stock availability from the manufacturer.
8. Are fireplace quotes available?
We will always provide you with a competitive price.
9. Do you conduct inspections?
We are happy to advise you on the location and placement of your gas fireplace or wood heater and rely on the information you provide to us. Once we have this information and still feel it necessary to conduct an inspection we will then arrange to do so.
10. Do any of your gas fireplace heaters come with remote control systems?
Yes, most of our gas heaters either include or have as an optional extra a remote control.
11. What style are your fireplace heaters?
We sell any style of gas fireplace or wood heater to suit your home or business, including classic, ultra-modern, pebble, glass/crystals, country style, mantels.
12. Can you help us with which style gas or wood heater would best suit our home?
Yes, depending on the heating capacity, style of home and placement of the gas fireplace or wood heater, Hallam Heating’s staff members are qualified, experienced and happy to offer advice.
13. How many burning/operational gas log heaters do you have on display?
From over 20 individual, leading and trusted gas fireplace and wood heater manufacturers, we have over 80 separate gas fireplace and wood heater displays of varying styles, with 20 burning/operational models, you’ll be able to personally experience the difference in each model and decide which suits you best.